The Holy Bible in the original manuscripts is the divinely-inspired, infallible and complete authoritative written Word of God.
The totality of faith cannot be limited to any set of doctrinal statements prepared by men. However, we accept the need for a biblically-based foundation for our individual faith and fellowship and these are:
- The one true and living God, who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture.
- The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ. His second coming and eternal kingdom reign.
- The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
- Christ’s leadership of the Church through Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
- The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of the entirety that God has given, including the practice of tithes and offerings to the local church.
Sharing The Word of God
To manifest the glory and love of God to our community, lead people to salvation in Jesus Christ and equip them so their life can be transformed by the Holy Spirit.