The Worship Ministry’s main role is to lead the congregation in praises and worship through song to God during every Sunday service at 10:30am. However, we also minister during other services and special events throughout the year.
Our desire for each session of ministry is that the congregation would encounter the presence of God, that lives would be transformed, that the miraculous would happen, that the congregation would be ignited into a relentless outburst of praise and worship unto the Lord.
We therefore totally depend on the Holy Spirit to lead each and every session.
For us to effectively reach our goals, it is important for each member of the team to:
- Be born again
- Have a living and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be musically inclined
- Have a teachable spirit
- Be willing to grow in tune and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit
- Be accountable to each other as we build a bond of love, trust and strength.
Below are the two main areas:
Our fantastic musicians love the Lord and serve Him with all their hearts. These are people gifted in playing a musical instrument. So far we have the accompaniment of the piano/keyboard, drums/cajon, guitar and bass guitar.
If you are gifted in playing the above or any other instrument and desire to join us, do not hesitate to speak with Valerie Tetreault to see how you can get involved.
Together with the points above, it is important that as a singer, you are able to keep a key and are disciplined and responsible for your voice-health and personal times of practice. If you have the desire to join us, do not hesitate to speak with Valerie Tetreault to see how you can get involved.
What a normal week looks like:
- The leader chooses the songs and sends to the whole team in advance along with a word of encouragement.
- The team members are given ample time to learn unknown songs which helps in having a smooth practice session which takes place on Sunday at 9:30am before service begins.